Astrology: Expert reveals new zodiac dates as stars realign
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Animated talks will give you a lot to think about. You love to hear other people's views and opinions and lively conversation seems to be a great way to fill your time if you have nothing else to do. Friends have ideas about starting a joint project.
Household arrangements are turned upside down which will be annoying. You always like to have everything planned well in advance. What currently seems to be a nuisance will turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
Be careful about revealing your thoughts to others. There are times when it is wise and sensible to keep your views silent, even when you are asked for them. Either someone will take what you say the wrong way or take your ideas and pass them off as their own.
You're making the most of any chance you can get to meet up with friends. You won't be surprised therefore when social plans are on the expensive side. Someone in the family will ask you whether it's all worth it.
Horoscopes: Russell Grant shares his predictions (Image: GETTY)
You might feel nervous about taking on a new challenge as this is bigger than anything you've ever done before. One way to overcome your uncertainty is to face up to anxieties instead of letting them stand in your way.
Too many people have too many ideas, offer too much advice and cause too many distractions. In areas that cause confusion, your best option is to try to sort it out alone. You can think better when working quietly in the background.
An offer of promotion or written confirmation of more money coming your way will bring a surge of excitement and optimism. Any plans you may have to broaden your mental horizons may be nothing more than daydreams and fleeting thoughts.
A more mature approach will work wonders and this will help bring you closer to people you haven't been able to understand recently. You will also find yourself more in tune with relatives you don't normally get on with.
Horoscopes: The Zodiac signs fall change throughout the year (Image: EXPRESS)
A journey that takes you away from familiar places may not provide you with the break you had been hoping for. Transport delays and other frustrations will make you wonder whether you would have done better staying at home.
You will do your best to avoid making judgements. That's why you will take some of the things people say with a pinch of salt. If you need to make an important decision, you will do so only when you have all the information necessary to make a sensible choice.
Horoscopes: Astrology includes star signs (Image: EXPRESS)
Whatever you commit to, you will be serious about it. That's why no one can accuse you of setting your sights too high. It will mean a lot to you to be able to achieve the goals you are now setting yourself and you will put your heart and soul into this.
All that is needed to get friends interested in meeting up with you is to send a few short text messages or emails. If you are missing someone, get in touch with them. Make this a sociable week and make the most of any chance to join in with friendship activities.
- Fort Collins astrologist offers insight to star signs and their flaws
- Orlando astrologer RJ Speiser looks at the energizing and calming effects of Virgo season
- Horoscope for Thursday, 9/6/18 by Christopher Renstrom
- Free Will Astrology (10/17/18-10/23/18)
- Free Will Astrology (8/29/18-9/4/18)
- Horoscope for Friday, 8/31/18 by Christopher Renstrom
- Horoscope for Monday, 9/17/18 by Christopher Renstrom
- Horoscope for Tuesday, 9/18/18 by Christopher Renstrom
- Free Will Astrology (10/3/18-10/9/18)
- Orlando astrologer RJ Speiser heralds the grounding peace of Libra season
- Free Will Astrology (10/10/18-10/16/18)
- Free Will Astrology (10/31/18-11/6/18)
- Free Will Astrology (11/7/18-11/13/18)
- Free Will Astrology: Unleash your bravado without getting yourself kidnapped, Leo
- Astrology Is Hard, Even if It’s Fake
- Horoscope: August 30
- JaMarcus Russell Reportedly Didn't Watch Game Film According to Former NFL OL David Diehl
- Six African finalists selected by Arsenal FC and WorldRemit for new “Future Stars” youth coaching programme
- Folsom rolls on, belting Grant in battle of region’s top programs since start of 1990s
- Star Trek fans beaming to upstate NY for annual convention
Horoscopes: What is in the stars this week? Russell Grant shares astrology insights have 972 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.