Queen Letizia of Spain looked sensational in a figure-hugging leather dress as she attended the final of the Scientific Monologue Contest in Spain on Friday
Queen Letizia of Spain recycled one of her edgiest looks on Friday – and we are here for it!
The stylish monarch looked gorgeous for an appearance at the final of the Scientific Monologue Contest in Spain, rocking a dreamy waist-cinching leather dress.
Letizia stepped out in her glossy midi from & Other Stories, which features short, wide sleeves, a slouchy silhouette, and is gathered at the waist with a duo D-ring belt.
WATCH: Queen Letizia’s show-stopping style evolution
To give the illusion of longer legs, she added a pair of nude pointy-toed, glossed-leather pumps by Prada, which also appear to be the same pair she rocked with the outfit the first time she wore it.
Keeping her accessories to a minimum, she wore a delicate pair of hoop earrings and wore her long, brunette locks pulled back into a low ponytail with centre parting.
Her makeup was also subtle, keeping her skin fresh and dewy with a soft smokey eye so as not to distract from her head-turning dress.
Queen Letizia looked sensational in her edgy leather dress
Letizia first wore the frock to the opening of ARCO, a contemporary art fair in Madrid, in February 2019.
Styling the outfit in a very similar way to her recent outing, she wore it with a black clutch and nude pumps. The only real difference is she wore her hair in a slick side-parting and pulled the rest into a bouncy low ponytail.
Leather Belted Midi Shirt Dress, £250, M&S
Sadly, Letizia’s exact dress is no longer available, but & Other Stories has an equally gorgeous, buttoned leather midi dress with a relaxed silhouette, wide mid sleeves, and an accentuated waistline.
Marks and Spencer also has a similar design with their striking leather midi shirt dress , which features a classic collared neck, button-through fastening, and a matching belt for a flattering waistline.
Buttoned Relaxed Leather Midi Dress, £299, & Other Stories
Since returning to the public eye last week, the mum-of-two has been wowing royal fans in several seriously chic outfits, including a statement navy pencil dress from BOSS , which she wore with fuchsia croc-effect slingback pumps by Carolina Herrera and a thin black belt.
HELLO!’s selection is editorial and independently chosen – we only feature items our editors love and approve of. HELLO! may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. To find out more visit our FAQ page .
Make sure you never miss a ROYAL story! Sign up to our newsletter to get all of our celebrity, royal and lifestyle news delivered directly to your inbox.
- Michelle Obama turns heads with shimmering $3,900 boots, talks fashion with Sarah Jessica Parker
- 9 Royal Wedding Dresses We'll Never Forget
- Will the Queen and Prince Philip attend Prince Louis’ christening together and why is the date significant for them?
- Student wins gender neutral "Homecoming Royal" title
- Queen Elizabeth: The shocking security element behind her wardrobe choices revealed
- Japan's Princess Ayako must leave royal family after marrying a commoner
- Meghan Markle takes centre stage next to Queen for RAF 100 flypast – as Kate Middleton waits in wings
- Look: Thousands turn out to see RAF 100 flypast at Buckingham Palace
- Royal romancer: Which royal had the most mistresses? The biggest Lotherio revealed
- Royal family Christmas cards feature Louis, new photo from Harry and Meghan's reception
- Meghan Markle wears trench dress, a favorite style, during South Africa tour - Fox News
- 'Mary Queen of Scots': Off with her head and to hell with the facts (spoilers)!
- Mel Sykes arrives at Wimbledon in chic maxi dress as she joins stars Olly Proudlock and Romeo Beckham for third day of tennis
- Why was Marie Antoinette's wedding dress so scandalous?
- Trump visits Queen Elizabeth II, Wimbledon semifinals, Supermoon Solar Eclipse: 5 things to know Friday
- These are the most important manners to teach your kids before age 10, according to a royally-trained expert
- returns with its most cannily on-brand queens yet
- Dolly Parton opens up on touching 'Dumplin' ' soundtrack; Carpenters get royal treatment
- A 'very pregnant' Duchess Meghan shows off growing bump while visiting nursing home
- Michelle Obama takes Hillary Clinton's title as most admired woman in Gallup poll
Queen Letizia turns heads in waist-cinching leather dress for royal outing have 741 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.