G7: The Red Arrows perform a flypast at summit in Cornwall
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The red arrows will take to the skies this afternoon in flypast over Astley Hall in Chorley, where the G7 Speakers Conference is taking place. The iconic red, white and blue display will be able to be seen by many during the near 45-minute long performance.
The red arrows will take off at their base in Scampton in Lincolnshire, before heading to Chorley where members of the G7 will meet today.
Speaker Lindsay Hoyle will host delegates such as Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the US House of Representatives, at Astley Hall, a Grade I listed historic house, in his hometown – where he has promised to “give them a taste of Lancashire”.
Asked what he’d be serving up to his guests today, he explained: "I said 'let's give them a taste of Lancashire beef – the sirloin that was knighted in Chorley – the face that we've got Morecambe Bay shrimps, Lancashire cheese, Chorley cakes … we've got some real things for people to remember. I
“think that's important to them as well as myself, to actually show that there's great agricultural produce in Lancashire.”
Red Arrows flypast route – When and where you can see Red Arrows today (Image: GETTY)
The Red Arrows crew is made up of 11 members (Image: GETTY)
Red Arrows flypast route, path and timings
- Scampton – 12.28pm
- Fiskerton – 12.30pm
- Leek – 12.40pm
- Crewe – 12.42pm
- Llyn Brenig – 12.49pm
- Oversea – 12.55pm
- Lytham St Annes – 12.57pm
- Southport – 12.58pm
- Bretherton – 12.59pm
- Chorley – 1pm
- Heywood – 1.02pm
- Holmfirth – 1.05pm
- Eastoft – 1.11pm
- Scampton – 1.15pm
- Duchess of Cornwall steals spotlight as she celebrates Wales with flamboyant red hat
- Red Miller joins Broncos Ring of Fame; Terrell Davis celebrates Hall of Fame induction with fans
- Carlos Correa Is OK With Being the Heel
- NASA Mars Helicopter Ingenuity Ready for First Flight
- Delivering the election: a rural mailman makes his rounds
- This Is How The Ford F-150's Taillight Scales Work
- Final call for Alitalia: Italy's bankrupt national airline makes last flight after 74 turbulent years
- Astros epitomize the importance of adjustments
- Murray's magic, Dak's patience and Allen's deep ball: Here's how the NFL's top QBs are dominating in 2021
- Hyde Park, N.Y.: A Gilded Age Getaway With a Friendly Vibe
- 2022 Lexus NX debuts with PHEV model, new infotainment system
- Inside the real Halloween horror house where Jamie Lee Curtis was stalked by Mike Myers ahead of new movie release
- After Alitalia's demise, ITA airline launches with new look
- What’s New in Fedora 35
- 'Northern Ireland was always going to be a compromise': Readers on the NI protocol
- From romantic escapes to enchanting family getaways, here are 8 stunning UK destinations for an unforgettable autumnal retreat
- Two 100-Win Teams. Winner-Take-All Game. Play Ball.
- Dodgers vs. Giants sets new standard for clash of the titans
- How can I report illegal parking?
- Malana: The valley of cannabis
Red Arrows flypast route - When and where you can see Red Arrows today have 567 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.