The meeting brought together officials in charge of social welfare and development of 10 member countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and Japan, the Republic of Korea (RoK), and China.
The Vietnamese delegation to the event was led by Deputy Minister of Labour, Invalids, and Social Affairs Le Van Thanh.
Themed "Strengthening Social Protection for Vulnerable Children in ASEAN," the meeting reviewed the outcomes of cooperation between the ASEAN and the three countries in social welfare and development since the fifth event.
Delegates also made proposals to enhance social protection for vulnerable children in the ASEAN, and commitments to new suitable projects proposed by the ASEAN countries.
The ASEAN members and the three countries should continue to support personnel training while helping and protecting children, people with disabilities, the elderly and other disadvantaged groups through projects within the framework of the ASEAN or bilaterally, they said.
They adopted a joint statement of the sixth meeting.
Founded in 1967, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) groups 10 member countries, namely Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Gated community in Chennai creates web app, promotes social distancing
- Social media becomes tool for lessons for over 2 lakh social, tribal institutions' pupils in Telangana
- Social media becomes tool for lessons for over 2 lakh social, tribal institutions’ pupils in Telangana
- Some people promoting terror while world fights Covid: PM Narendra Modi
- JobSeeker payments start, bringing relief — and questions as to why it took the coronavirus pandemic to get a welfare boost
- Developing a new way of creating more homes
- PM urges efforts to revitalize socioeconomic development
- CMI/Compas Promotes Justin Freid to Chief Growth & Innovation Officer
- Florida Gov. De Santis's spokeswoman cuts off state's surgeon general after he warned social distancing may be necessary for a YEAR and said 'this is the new normal'
- Fatcat developers created our housing crisis. Here's how to stop them
- E-Rickshaw Driver Modifies Vehicle To Make It Social Distance Compliant: Mahindra Approves
- Indian Army develops remote-controlled trolley to deliver essential items
- New antibiotic developed to fight 'superbug' lung infections could be used to treat ventilator-associated pneumonia in COVID-19 patients
- As warmer weather beckons, NYPD to enforce social distancing
- COVID-19: NLC urges government to prioritise workers’ welfare
- May Day: Okowa salutes workers, pledges improved welfare
- How Dozy Mmobuosi went from University show promoter to running a global company
- Promoting Great Victory in dealing with non-traditional security issues
- Update: Xi Focus: Xi chairs leadership meeting on regular epidemic control, supporting Hubei development
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT VETERAN ROB SILBAUGH JOINS MESSENGER EAGLE COMMUNICATIONS TO GROW FAITH-BASED BRANDS
ASEAN+3 promote social welfare, development have 415 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 12, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.