Jakarta ● Thu, October 14 2021
The Jakarta Post
The government is under fire for assembling a committee that includes allies of the ruling coalition to oversee the selection of new election administrators and supervisors, who would play a key role in safeguarding democracy.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
- 'Mir wanted former team-mates appointed to selection committee'
- German lawmakers push to ban flag burning
- Treasury blocks foreign investments in critical US firms
- U.S. House committee renews push for Pompeo Iran testimony, subpoena threat
- Provocative moment Turkish forces and Syrian rebels unfurl their flags over former Kurdish HQ after Putin and Erdogan's 'historic deal' which dashed the Kurds' hopes of self-rule
- BBC to publish censored version of Paxman criticism on Savile scandal
- Coupe's critics would be wrong to cheer his Sainsbury's check-out
- House Intel Committee releases Lev Parnas documents ahead of impeachment trial in Senate
- Ousted Grammys CEO says there are 'conflicts of interest' that taint nominations
- House GOP Trolls Colin Kaepernick Following Nike American Flag-Shoe Controversy
- Boat operations resume at select water bodies in State
- The Committee Of 10, Explained: Inside The Group That Could Rewrite Stanford's Judicial Process
- 2020 Democratic candidates vow unity, but conflict escalates
- Civil War: John Kelly Praises Robert E.Lee and Won't Blame the Slave-Owning Confederacy for the Conflict
- Rigged System: Hillary Had ‘Agreement’ Preventing Bernie from Criticizing Her
- Democratic candidates vow unity. But conflict escalates.
- Brexit through the gift shop: museum of European history divides critics
- AfD MPs in Damascus: Media Coverage of Syrian Conflict is Fundamentally Untrue
- Elizabeth Warren criticizes Mike Bloomberg over financial disclosure extension
- Critics Do Battle With Ang Lee’s
Critics flag conflict of interest in KPU selection committee have 300 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.