Jakarta ● Wed, October 13 2021
The government has yet to make a final decision on the quarantine period for foreign tourists seeking to vacation in Bali, just days before the island reopens on Oct. 14.
"The proposed quarantine duration is five days, but this is not a final decision," Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Sandiaga Uno said during a press briefing on Monday.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
- Tamil Nadu: Teachers, students suffer as govt schools yet to receive second term textbooks
- Follow Along as Drivers Retrace Edsel Ford’s 1915 Cross-Country Trip in a Model T [Updated Day 30 – Monterey, California!]
- Tell us the reason behind Manesar violence, Suzuki asks Haryana govt
- The Latest: Collins reads report, won’t say how she’ll vote
- White House, GOP agrees to FBI probe of Kavanaugh, delaying Senate vote
- Nine local libraries are expanding their hours. Here’s where you can go on Sundays
Days before Bali reopens, govt undecided on quarantine have 193 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.