MATHS proves that Craig Revel Horwood is returning to his wicked ways on Strictly with the average number of points per contestant down on last year.
And with every week that passes on the BBC1 dance contes t, he's dishing out increasingly mean marks.
It comes after the judge said he'd been a bit kinder to the competitors on last year's show – partly because the audience wasn't present to goad him.
Craig said: "I did not feel compelled to create anything that I did not really mean.
"No one ever tells me what to say or do, though.
"I treat it like I would treat my own dance company: with respect.
"But you have still got to tell people what is wrong with their performance."
He hasn't held back this series either.
Most read in TV
When Greg Wise performed a disco-inspired routine inspired by his late sister, Craig compared his wooden dancing to "a cardboard cutout" saying he "lacked any internal rhythm."
By the end of week three of Craig’s marks had fallen by half a point on last year – and if it continues at a downward rate will be marking an entire mark lower by week six.
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood insists the show's isolation rules won't ignite the 'curse'... amid claims pros will be in lockdown for SIX WEEKS
- Craig Revel Horwood believes isolation rules will stop any 'Curse of Strictly' fun
- Strictly Come Dancing's Bruno Tonioli, 64, continues to rock his new silver locks as he steps out shirtless in a sarong at his LA home
- 'Seriously brilliant... you deserved it!' Olly Murs leads celebrity Twitter tributes as Caroline Flack wins Strictly Come Dancing
- Bruno Tonioli is 'set to make a big comeback to Strictly Come Dancing later this year' after ditching the show amid the coronavirus pandemic
- TV BAFTAs 2020: Bruno Tonioli shows off a VERY different look as he sports new silver locks while accepting Strictly Come Dancing's award
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019 Musicals Week: Karim Zeroual’s technique stops the show – but can you win without a really strong partnership?
- Inside Strictly Come Dancing 2020's epic return plan to weather Covid-19 storm
- Sorry Bruce, but this show has a spring in its step again: JACI STEPHEN reviews the Strictly Come Dancing final
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019, grand final live: high-scoring, tear-stained finale sees favourites Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse lift glitterball trophy
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019, Blackpool results live: Michelle Visage eliminated after seaside dance-off defeat to Saffron Barker
- EXCLUSIVE: Strictly Come Dancing bosses hit back at claims big-name stars like Michelle Keegan and Jessie J have turned down the show over low £60,000 appearance fee'
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019, week 10 results: tearful Saffron Barker sent home after dance-off defeat to Karim Zeroual
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019 Week 10: Karim has proven time and again that he’s stronger when dancing solo
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019, week seven results live: Viscountess Emma Weymouth sent home as Mike Bushell survives his third dance-off
- Strictly Come Dancing will return for 2020 but with a shorter series
- Strictly Come Smoking! Dancing stars sneak outside for a crafty fag during live show rehearsals
- Dancing queen! Caroline Flack crowned Strictly champion as she becomes highest scoring finalist in show's history with 10s right across the board
- Strictly's Natalie Lowe thinks Bruno Tonioli should be replaced by show's ex-pros
- Tess Daly declares it's 'dreamy' to finally reunite with Claudia Winkleman (at a social distance!) as presenting pair film Strictly The Best specials
Strictly Come Dancing judge Craig Revel Horwood revives Mr Nasty persona – as his harsh scoring returns have 671 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 12, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.