Michael D’Antonio is the author of the book ” Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success ” and co-author, with Peter Eisner, of the book ” High Crimes: The Corruption, Impunity, and Impeachment of Donald Trump .” The opinions expressed in this commentary are his own. View more opinion on CNN.
(CNN) There Donald Trump goes again. Abandoning the path to possible victory just to prove a point.
- Europe’s last-ditch attempt to prevent Trump’s withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal
- 'Trump took a huge dump on May's Brexit plans – then blamed The Sun for not cleaning it up'
- Trump tax cuts forecast to send US deficit to $1 trillion in 2020
- Donald Trump's White House Has 'No Plan' To Bomb Iran, Says Boris Johnson
- Bank of Korea to Take ‘Wait And See’ Stance Ahead of Trump-Kim Talks
- US-North Korea summit: Congress reacts to Trump cancelling Kim Jong-un meeting
- Ukraine, a DNC Server and a Tale of Sabotage That Seeped Into the Oval Office
- Why Do Mainstream Media Hate Trump's Triumph?
- US Media, Democrats, Bolton Form Unholy Alliance to Fight Trump-Kim Nuclear Deal
- Week in Review: Trump's survival-of-the-fittest worldview shows perils of Brexit
- Coming Coup Against Trump
- Trump’s Flip-Flopping Unites Domestic Political Opponents
- Criticism Unlikely to Keep Trump From Meeting Putin Again – Ex-US Diplomat
- Trump, Putin blame ‘forces in US’ for undermining Helsinki summit ‘success’
- Maverick to Maverick, Macron Seeks Common Ground With Trump
- Russia, China to stop bid to 'sabotage' Iran deal: Lavrov
- 'NSA Dominates Surveillance, Sabotage' in Cyberspace
- Iran nuclear deal: Whatever Trump decides, it will be 'death by a thousand cuts'
- Theresa May condemns Donald Trump as US President axes 'rotten' Iran nuclear deal
- N Korea casts doubt on Trump summit
Trump is sabotaging himself have 980 words, post on edition.cnn.com at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.