Paris ● Thu, October 14 2021
The global transition to clean energy is still far too slow to meet climate pledges and risks fueling even greater price volatility, the International Energy Agency warned on Wednesday.
“We are not investing enough to meet for future energy needs, and the uncertainties are setting the stage for a volatile period ahead,” said IEA chief Fatih Birol.
“The social and economic benefits of accelerating clean energy transitions are huge, and the costs of inaction are immense.”
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
- Wind Farms To Help New Jersey Transition To 100% Clean Energy By 2050
- India-US to Create Clean Energy Fund
- Global Clean Energy Investments to Double Over 5 Years to $30Bln Per Year
- Is clean energy shutting out women?
- The smart money is on clean energy – but Australia must play to win
- Qinghai starts 9-day clean energy power supply project
- Goodbye Coal: Fossil Fuel Hub St. Louis Votes For Clean Energy
- Delhi can drive the country’s energy transition
- California joins 21 states in lawsuit against Trump’s scrapping of clean-energy plan
- Global Oil Demand to Grow 12% to 104.9Mln Barrels Per Day by 2040 - IEA
- America's renewable energy set to surpass coal for the first month ever
- Drilling for Arctic oil is not viable yet, says IEA chief
- Xcel Energy was a coal-first power company. Now it's going carbon-free
- The cost of Al Gore’s renewable energy plan
- Việt Nam Renewable Energy Week 2019 starts in Hà Nội
- 'Clean' coal power plants: Matt Canavan hints at government subsidy
- How wind and solar became America's cheapest energy source
- Household batteries will be key to UK's new energy strategy
- Devon Energy one step away from capping blowout in DeWitt County
- Climate sceptic to lead review of Australia's renewable energy target
World's clean energy transition 'too slow': IEA have 321 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.