PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona health officials on Saturday reported 3,655 additional confirmed COVID-19 cases and 47 more virus deaths.
According to the Department of Health Service's coronavirus dashboard, the state’s pandemic totals increased to 1,262,574 cases and 22,224 deaths.
The dashboard also reported that COVID-19-related hospitalizations rose slightly, with 2,529 virus patients occupying inpatient beds as of Friday. That’s below from the current surge’s peak of 2,574 on Tuesday but up from the 2,500 hospitalizations reported as of Thursday.
According to Johns Hopkins University data, Arizona’s seven-day rolling average of daily new cases rose over the past two weeks, increasing from 3,494.7 on Nov. 11 to 3,681.86 on Thursday.
The state’s rolling average of daily deaths rose during from 36 to 41.6 during the same period.
- Witcher author has reportedly settled his royalty case with CD Projekt
- Stabbed to death in his uniform: Catholic boys' school pupil, 15, was murdered as he got off bus outside McDonald's in first of two killings in five hours in Lawless London
- When life is a fate worse than death
- Kojima Says Death Stranding Is For PS4, Not PS5; Talks Possible Sequel And More
- Report: Death Stranding Release Date Leaked by Amazon
- Death Stranding: Is Kojima Teasing a New Announcement?
- Death Stranding Release Date Announced Along With New Trailer
- Breaking down Netflix’s Love, Death, and Robots by quantities of love, death, and robots
- Compile Heart's Slightly Trollish Countdown Was for a Death End Re;Quest Event; New Gameplay Revealed
- Death Stranding Voice Cast Features Metal Gear Solid Actors
- Death Stranding Release Window Leaked by Walmart Canada?
- Death Stranding Release Window Teased by Kojima
- Death Stranding Releases New Teaser Trailer
- Death Stranding Character Heartman Detailed by Kojima
- Listing Reveals Space Needed To Install Death Stranding
- Brianna Wu is confident a death threat harasser will be caught and jailed
- Kojima Says Death Stranding Will Be His "Best Work," Calls It Groundbreaking
- GamesCom ’10 Report: Day 3
- Death End Re;Quest Gets New Gameplay Video Detailing Battle System
- First 2 Hours of Death Stranding Shown to Horizon: Zero Dawn Dev
Arizona reports 3,655 additional COVID cases, 47 more deaths have 319 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.