I miss acting, but it's not my priority now," said actress-vlogger Jessy Mendiola, who has not been accepting job offers since she tied the knot with actor-TV host Luis Manzano in February this year.
"This is why people think I'm already pregnant, but really, I'm not. Don't worry about it. I will let everyone know. I'm prioritizing my health because I'm also preparing for that. I still work out, even though people say one shouldn't work out and move so much if you want to get pregnant. I've gotten used to it already. But of course, I tried to lessen weight training and doing strenuous activities," said the 28-year-old actress.
Jessy said Luis has always wanted to have a big family. He is hoping to have five kids. "I said, 'Really? Like, one basketball team?' I'm OK with having three at the most, since I also have two sisters. I'm hoping to have twins because my own dad has a twin brother. I'm praying that I get that. They say it's the female offspring who most likely gets that gene," she explained.
The actress, however, admitted to missing doing the thing she loves the most. "I miss acting. I miss going to tapings, as well as being with my colleagues in the business. But I guess, I'm just waiting for that good script I can't say 'no' to," she pointed out.
Jessy said being married to Luis has changed her. She now takes care of herself even more. "I admit, mas naging maarte ako when I got married. I really look after my skin, hair and body. I realized that in order to effectively take care of Luis or of others, I must take care of myself," Jessy said during her launch as the latest celebrity endorser of Cathy Valencia's Skin Clinic.
"When I'm feeling bloated, I cut down on meat and salty food," she added. "I think this is really important, even though you're still single … to watch out for what you eat," she stressed.
On being an inspiration to married girls to still look as fresh and beautiful, Jessy said: "I don't think marriage will make you look haggard—it shouldn't—but it's really all up to you. You still have to maintain that glow, so that even if the relationship doesn't work out, basta ikaw, maganda?" INQ
The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox
- Get ready to binge watch, as these 10 series return this spring
- Preggie app connects moms-to-be: Get ready to share your random cravings
- Get ready to take a ride on the New York Public Library’s new book roller coaster
- Get ready to dock with Dell’s Intel Core M Latitude 13 7000 2-in-1
- OnePlus gets ready for a second round of pre-orders, talks about what will be different this time
- Woman accused of faking pregnancy to gain access to Indiana hospital's labor and delivery floors
- 25 Useful Basic Commands of APT-GET and APT-CACHE for Package Management
- How to write Raspbian Jessie image file to SD cards on Apple macOS / OS X
- How to Install Oracle VirtualBox 5.2 on Debian 8 (Jessie)
- Should you get a genetic screen before having kids?
- Comments for : 88% of iOS 9-ready devices now have it installed, says Apple
- Comments for : “The L is for Later”: Android L not a priority for CyanogenMod just yet
- CSG Survey Reveals Consumer Priorities for the IoT
- How to delay the Windows 10 April 2018 Update while still getting updates
- No tablet launch at MWC for Nokia, as it makes smartphones its number one priority
- FCC will auction 5G-ready 3.7-4.2GHz and mmWave spectrum — if Congress acts by May 13
- Former Borders exec explains the company wasn’t ready to go digital
- Sony to Vaio owners: Windows 10 upgrade ready in October
- Getting from 'R' to 'D'
- Microsoft: Getting from "R" to "D"
Getting ready for pregnancy is now Jessy’s priority have 684 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.