Miami, United States ● Mon, January 17 2022
A former Haitian lawmaker who is a suspect in the assassination of the country’s president has been arrested in Jamaica, Jamaican authorities said Saturday.
Ex-senator Jean Joel Joseph, wanted in the July 7, 2021, killing of president Jovenel Moise, was arrested Friday evening, the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) said in a statement.
The JCF “can confirm that a Haitian national; Jean Joel Joseph and three other members (of) his family were arrested in Jamaica on immigration related charges,” the statement said.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- Know The Powers Of The President As Chief Executive Officer Before You Vote, Part 4
- Persnickety Fringe and President Bush Hate Speech Serves No Purpose
- A Murder Investigation Gone Awry
- Juarez Mayor Pleads For Help President Sends Troops
- President Trump not ending the endless war in Syria
- Who Else Is America First?
- George W Bush - The Leaders Are Right in Front of Iacocca's Face
- ‘No Excuse’: Fellow Officers Condemn Police Shooting of Fort Worth Woman
- Hillary Clinton & Holy Spirit - But Will Self-Righteous Christian Conservatives Let Her Enjoy Jesus?
- Rolex Watch History and Innovations
- Five Common Types Of Identity Theft Revealed
- Mafia in America
- Olympic Nations - Who Is Who?
- Langston Hughes - The Life, Times, Works as Well as Impact of a Versatile African-American Writer
- Ancient Verses Contemporary History - McCain Style
- Post-Capitalistic Free Market Economy - How America Can Be Rescued (Part III)
- Participating in a Vision
- Joe Biden’s brother and son have a long history of profiting off his name
- Squabbling Over the Pigeon Bill - PA Legislature Hesitant to Shoot Down Animal Cruelty
- House approves bill supporting pro-democracy activists in Hong Kong
Former Haiti senator arrested in Jamaica over president's murder have 321 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at January 17, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.