Joshua Garcia is arguably one of the busiest actors despite the pandemic.
While being Charlie Dizon's leading man in the ongoing series "Viral Scandal," ABS-CBN has also announced that Joshua will be paired with Jane de Leon in the latest TV version of Mar's Ravelo's "Darna."
Joshua will play a police officer named Brian Samonte Robles in the series being directed by Chito Rono. "I'm excited," said Joshua when asked for his reaction.
"Right now, I'm watching as much 'Darna' versions as I can. I'm watching Marian Rivera's now. I'm happy to be part of the series because, through it, I will be able to reach not only adult audiences but kids as well," he added.
Incidentally, Chito is also Joshua's director in the Regal Films-produced mystery "Ang Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan."
—MARINEL CRUZ INQ
The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox
- Ryan Garcia rises from canvas to knock out Luke Campbell
- JUST JOSHING
- What the child stars of Desperate Housewives look like now 8 years after series ended
- 50 Highly Anticipated TV Series Coming Out in 2021
- Every Steven Soderbergh Movie, Ranked
- The Hill's Top Lobbyists 2020
- Hello 2021! Olivia Culpo welcomes New Year with a kiss and fast food while Paris Hilton suns herself in a bikini.... as stars ring out the old on Instagram
- 'I am alive and well!' EastEnders star Cheryl Fergison forced to deny she is DEAD after vile hoax sparks 'confusion and concern' on social media
- Unlearning an Answer
- My favourite games of 2020 sound awesome
- Here Are the New
- Dexter Revival TV Show: Filming Location And Start Date Revealed
Joshua Garcia ‘excited’ to be in ‘Darna’ cast have 287 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.