Dennis Trillo (left) and Jennylyn Mercado
Even though Jennylyn Mercado and Dennis Trillo both have sons from their previous relationships, they feel like first-time parents to their daughter, Baby D, who was born on April 25. As of now, the couple has not posted a photo of their unica hija. They just gave a glimpse of her via a blurry shot in Den's Mother's Day greeting to Jen on Instagram.
So it's "suspense mode on" for their fans. After their splitup many controversies ago, they reconciled and are now parenting happily ever after.
Here's my chat with Dennis:
Since you already have a son, what excites you about having a daughter?
I can't get enough of my wife. So I am excited that I now have a mini version of her. This will be a totally different experience for us, but we asked for this, and we've been waiting and dreaming of a baby girl—and now we have her. We're just so happy and complete.
What comes first to you, being a husband or a dad? Both are crucial roles that I must fulfill equally well to live a happy life. That's my ultimate purpose.
What's the toughest part about fatherhood?
Devoting oneself to a completely new human being. Learning the art of selflessness. Being a father is no joke. Nothing comes easy, but it sure is fun.
'Kaliwaan's' cautionary tale
Sometimes, a relationship turns into "relation-sh*t" when infidelity happens. That's what the suspense flick, "Kaliwaan" (now streaming on Vivamax), is all about.
Topbilled by AJ Raval, Vince Rillon and Mark Anthony Fernandez, the film is produced by no less than Brillante Ma Mendoza and directed by Daniel Palacio. The riveting story serves as a warning about the evils that the so-called "green-eyed monster" can do.
Vince Rillon (left) and AJ Raval
Here are quotes from AJ, Vince (V) Mark (M) and Daniel (D):
AJ: When I get jealous, I don't make it obvious. But I "investigate," so my boyfriend will just wonder how I got all the info.
V: After winning best actor in the Asian film fest in Rome, nothing will change. I won't be choosy with my roles. I will grab whatever opportunity comes my way.
M: I don't know how to get jealous. When I have a girlfriend and she intentionally tries to make me jealous, I feel like nababastos ako, so I call it quits.
D: The concept of our movie from Brillante Ma Mendoza is based on a true story. We just embellished it with today's issues to make it relevant.
AJ: I'm flattered to be called "Pantasya ng Bayan." But I want to portray sexy roles with substance. And the story has to have an end goal.
V: At first, nahihiya ako kay AJ when we had to do our intimate scenes, and she sensed it, so she told me to relax and made me feel comfy with her.
M: I am willing to forgive if my girlfriend fools around. But at the start of a relationship, I will make it clear that we should not invest in our emotions kung maglolokohan lang kami.
D: Direk Brillante gives inputs during our shoot. He's someone you can't ignore. Even if he's a Cannes-winning director, he's still open to suggestions.
GMA Network's winning moment
GMA Network bagged four medals at the 2022 New York Festivals TV & Film Awards—for "The Atom Araullo Specials" ("Munting Bisig" episode); "Limitless: A Musical Trilogy," which was headlined by Julie Anne San Jose; "Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho" ("Bestida ni Ranelyn" segment); and "I-Witness" (for Atom Araullo's "Koronang Tinik" and Sandra Aguinaldo's "Virus Hunters"). Hooray for Pinoy pride the Kapuso way.
The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox
- Dennis Trillo still mum on marriage plans
- Bucky Gleason: Former St. Joe's star Dennis Gilbert gets last laugh after signing with Blackhawks
- Dennis Bayard Shute
- Ed Harris and Jason Sudeikis clash as father and son in ‘Kodachrome’
- Travel agent looks back on 25 years of change
- #Showbiz: All set, after a slip-up
- Nesi's Notes: April 28
- The Ranger Road Trip, Part 1: Getting There
- Prom 2018: Henderson County continues waltz tradition
- José de Jesús Rodríguez rallies in final round to win United Leasing Championship
- Hurts, Tagovailoa should both stay – and here's why
- Friendly wager pays off for Mayor Pope
- Bruins’ first costumed mascot finds success as UCLA professor
- Gay rights lawyer immolates self in NYC in ecology protest
- Maverick McNealy maintains lead heading into final round of United Leasing Championship
- Avicii took his own life by cutting himself, according to a graphic report by TMZ
- She modeled in New York and worked for the Navy. At 93, parasites ate her alive at a nursing home.
- Seattle's Leroy Menswear closing after 37 years
- Seattle's Leroy Menswear closes after 37 years
- Woman, 58, with ‘one blood relative’ discovers she has family of over 100 living around the world after taking online DNA test
Dennis Trillo on being a dad again have 874 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.