Elon Musk has now said he will be voting Republican instead of Democrats.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Tuesday notified his staff that remote work is no longer acceptable at the company.
In an email, shared being circulated on Twitter, Musk wrote: “Anyone who wishes to do remote work must be in the office for a minimum of 40 hours per week or depart Tesla .”
“This is less than we ask of factory workers,” he added.
The tech billionaire also said that in case there are “exceptional contributors” who cannot work the minimum hours in office, Musk himself would review and approve of them directly.
— Sam Nissim (@SamNissim) June 1, 2022
The email also clarified that the “office” must be a main Tesla office and not a remote branch office.
When Musk was asked to comment on people who think working from office is an “antiquated concept”, he replied, “They should pretend to work somewhere else.”
They should pretend to work somewhere else
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 1, 2022
In May, while praising China’s workforce for “burning the 3 am oil,” Elon Musk had said that people in the US were trying to avoid going to work.
“There’s just a lot of super-talented, hardworking people in China who strongly believe in manufacturing,” he said in an interview with the Financial Times .
“They won’t just be burning the midnight oil. They will be burning the 3 am. oil,” Musk had said. “They won’t even leave the factory type of thing, whereas in America people are trying to avoid going to work at all.”
- What is Tesla's share price, why is the electric vehicle's value falling and is it because Elon Musk smoked marijuana?
- America to return to spaceflight: Elon Musk teases Crew Dragon images
- Elon Musk says the SEC is trying to trample on his freedom of speech
- What the Hell Is Going on With Elon Musk and Grimes
- More Tesla Workers Want to Unionize, Despite Elon Musk’s Promises of Free Fro-Yo
- Tesla Offers a $35,000 Model 3, as Elon Musk Long Promised
- Tesla Names a Successor to Elon Musk as Board Chief
- SEC fraud suit against Elon Musk threatens to unravel Tesla
- Elon Musk says self-driving Teslas will be ready by late 2019
- Elon Musk proposes taking Tesla private -- and sends shares soaring
- I Love That Elon Musk Can’t Stop Tweeting. The SEC Does Not.
- Elon Musk went to great lengths to silence a Tesla whistleblower: report
- 'Every detail tells a story': Elon Musk talks helping girlfriend Grimes design her Met Gala look
- That Long-Promised Elon Musk Comedy Site Is Finally Live. So How Is It?
- Elon Musk's Space-flying Tesla Roadster could crash into Earth, experts warn
- Elon Musk says ‘pedo’ insults aimed at cave-rescue volunteer are protected by 1st Amendment
- Elon Musk and Grimes unfollow each other after Azealia Banks drama
- Grimes details difficulties of dating Elon Musk in WSJ interview
- Johnny Depp claims ex-wife Amber Heard had an affair with Elon Musk
- Here Is What Grimes and Elon Musk Have to Say About Their Love
Elon Musk tells Tesla staff: 'Remote work is no longer acceptable' have 506 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at June 1, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.