The Indian School of Business (ISB) and the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) have entered into a memorandum of understanding aimed at forging a knowledge partnership as well as building and enabling a thriving skilling ecosystem in the country.
Joint research around labour markets, identifying and benchmarking skilling needs across occupations and sectors, enabling digital delivery of courses and capacity building of managers, teachers, trainers and grassroot leaders in the skilling and education segment will be some of the components of their joint work. ISB Deputy Dean – Digital Initiatives and Executive Education Deepa Mani and NSDC Chief Operating Officer Ved Mani Tiwari signed the MoU, the B-School said in a release on Friday.
ISB in consultation with NSDC will drive design and delivery of online (jointly certified) training programmes; co-creation of research collateral; a digital learning ecosystem; sectoral assessments; entrepreneurship development initiatives and capacity building. "Our collaborative efforts will include co-creation and development of research collateral, sectoral needs assessment and the launch of aligned skilling initiatives at scale," Ms. Mani said.
UK Minister visit
ISB, in another release, said UK Minister of State Nigel Adams visited its Hyderabad campus on Friday. He was accompanied by British High Commissioner Alex Ellis and British Deputy High Commissioner to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Andrew Fleming.
The Minister and his delegation interacted with students and entrepreneurs associated with [email protected] He said the UK looks forward to building on the shared heritage and exploring new areas of partnerships covering manufacturing, engineering, energy, tech sector and climate change.
- Corporate companies urged to join hands with govt. to set up model schools
- Google Joins Hands With Indian Govt To Help These Startups Build Apps For World
- On-the-Job Training is Key to Enhancing Manpower Skill
- Dassault Systemes, Skill-Lync to upskill 10K Indian engineering students
- How to find ghosts with Alexa (and other scary skills) | Digital Trends
- Redesigned Skill Connect Portal to be launched on July 15
- Storyboard18 | The Great Skills Reset: Are you a 'da Vinci marketer'?
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 hands-on preview and interview – ‘What is it that fans want?’
- Margot Robbie is pretty in pink as she inline skates while hand-in-hand with America Ferrera on Los Angeles set of Barbie movie
- Shiv Sena Shifts Focus From MLAs To MPs, Writes To Lok Sabha Speaker To Appoint New Chief Whip
- Opinion: Dear Prince Charles, don't shake hands with the tyrant who kidnapped our father
- Eknath Shinde focuses on party control now
- India automotive sector needs AR/VR based skill training: Experts
- The secret to hiring is skills based
- Israel focuses on training next-gen to drive its cyber systems
- Can YOU spot the three pigs without party hats? Colourful seek-and-find puzzle will put your observation skills to the test
- The 6 first aid skills every parent should know for when the unthinkable happens
- Project Management Isn't Just For Project Managers: 4 Skills You Need To Know
- This Famous Photographer Is Hosting A Mentorship In Mongolia This Fall. Here’s How To Join
- Top skills for future workforce
ISB, NSDC join hands to focus on skilling have 482 words, post on www.thehindu.com at June 11, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.