Children who enjoy tennis can dress like they’re heading to Wimbledon with stylish outfits and sporty looks from high street brands.
Wimbledon is back and with it comes many fashion trends, as well as interest in the racket sport, of course.
While some may be looking to slip into cute white tennis skirts, or sleek trainers, this summer, others may be filtering the tennis trends down to their mini me’s.
For those who wish to style their children, and budding Wimbledon fans, to resemble Emma Raducanu or Andy Murray off the court, there are plenty of high street retailers to shop sportswear for children.
From tennis skirts and skorts, to one pieces and visors, and everything in between, we have found the best tennis clothes to suit children of any age.
LOVE SHOPPING? Sign up to the HELLO! Edit newsletter
A tennis skirt is the first thing you think of when you think of tennis, and Wimbledon.
Pair with a t-shirt, or vest top, and white trainers, for the full sporting look.
Girls Tennis Skirt, £8.99, Decathlon
Girl tennis-inspired dress
For the children who can put up a little bit of a battle when it comes to getting dressed for the day, a one piece is often the way to go.
This adorable tennis dress, features a zip front, collar, and pleated skirt, as well as contrast side panel details.
Girl tennis-inspired dress, £39 (Was £65), Jacadi
Ralph Lauren is the official partner of the Australian Open, so it’s only right for the budding Emma Radacanu’s or Rafael Nadal to be kitted out in the designer brand.
From jersey tops and polos to skorts, there is plenty to shop for kids online now.
Striped Pleated Cotton Jersey Skort, £29.40 (Was £49), Ralph Lauren
For the accident-prone kids out there a full white wardrobe may not be the best idea, so why not take inspiration from the ballperson on the side.
Ralph Lauren has a variety of outfits for boys and girls to shop, including tracksuit sets and separates.
Wimbledon Ballperson Tracksuit Jacket, £99, Ralph Lauren
A pair of trainers are essential when playing sports, and the Nike Pico are the easy, yet supportive footwear ideal for children.
They come in white or black, and have velcro front fastening so you can secure them on tightly, and don’t have to lose time on the court.
Nike Pico 5, £24.95, Nike
Tennis is mostly played in the spring and summer months, so it is a no-brainer to stock up on vests and t-shirts when playing the sport.
This classic vest not only goes with everything, whether you wear a pair of shorts, a skort or skirt, but is made using Nike’s Dri-Fit technology, which is moisture wicking to help regulate your child’s body temperature.
NikeCourt Dri-FIT Victory, £22.95, Nike
M&S is the go-to for everything, whether it is your food shop, kids school uniform, or more stylish everyday looks for all the family.
As we all know British weather can be unpredictable, and for those looking for appropriate sportswear to keep your child warm and dry, but also not restrict them when they’re playing their favourite sport, a pair of cotton joggers are the perfect buy.
Unisex Cotton Rich Joggers, £11, M&S
Adidas is a longstanding sportswear giant many know and love.
For kids needing something to wear to and from tennis training, tournaments, or for a kick tête à tête one evening after school, this set, complete with a zip up jacket and tracksuit bottoms, is a must.
XFG AEROREADY TRACKSUIT, £50, Adidas
Tennis skirts may be the first thing that springs to mind when you think of appropriate sporting attire, but some may not feel comfortable in the design, which is why a staple pair of shorts are worth stocking up on.
They are made from 100% cotton and have a draw string waist fastening for the perfect fit.
Sportswear Shorts, £17.90 (Was £20.90), Tennis Point
A polo shirt is the highly sought after t-shirt or vest top alternative when it comes to sports, especially for those wanting to achieve that Wimbledon appropriate look.
A polo not only looks more formal because of the collar and button front, but provides the necessary comfort, and breathability everyone desires when exercising.
SLAZENGER Court Polo Shirt Junior Boys, £10, Sports Direct
When it comes to finding the perfect tennis skirt, you can feel overwhelmed by all the options out there.
While some may prefer a skort, with shorts underneath concealed by the skirting at the front, others may prefer solely pleated designs, or a-line style.
SLAZENGER Pleated Skort Junior Girls, £10.50 (Was £27.99), Sports Direct
When it comes to playing sports, tennis in particular, the sun can often get in your eyes and cause you to miss a return. Solution: A visor.
Some may prefer basketball hats, or to go without, while others prefer the half and half style for practicality. It’s safe to say you truly will look the part on the court with this number.
adidas AEROREADY Visor, £20, JD Sports
HELLO!’s selection is editorial and independently chosen – we only feature items our editors love and approve of. HELLO! may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. To find out more visit our FAQ page .
- Tennis star Federer leaves Nike for Japan’s Uniqlo in blockbuster deal
- All of Maria Sharapova's Wimbledon dresses through the years
- Why N.B.A. Stars Are Trading In Their Nikes
- Mel Sykes arrives at Wimbledon in chic maxi dress as she joins stars Olly Proudlock and Romeo Beckham for third day of tennis
- All you need to know about British tennis star Katie Boulter
- National Trust summer kids events a stone's throw from Nottingham
- How Wimbledon favourite Roger Federer’s sponsorship deals make him richer than the Queen and Kim Kardashian
- Roger Federer rattles off quickfire victory over Dusan Lajovic as his multi-million pound brand marches on
- Li Na doesn't miss playing tennis, but she does miss 'fighting competition'
- The Best White Sneakers At Every Price Point
- Something About H.E.R.: The 2019 Grammy Nominee Teams Up With Adidas and Foot Locker
- The best Cyber Monday Amazon deals you can get right now
- US shoe brand Converse opens at East Midlands Designer Outlet
- The 6 best shopping streets in Paris
- The world's 50 best foods
- Sunday's Best Deals: Portable Power, Home Organization, Kindle Favorites, and More
- Saturday's Best Deals: Kindle Reads, L.L. Bean Sale, Standing Desk Mat, and More
- Friday's Best Deals: Amazon Digital Day, TurboTax, Separatec Men's Underwear, and More
- Wednesday's Best Deals: USB-C Chargers, Supplements, Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale, and More
- Back-to-school sales have begun—here are the best deals you can get right now
Best kids tennis clothes for mini Wimbledon lovers from Nike, Adidas, and more brands have 1178 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.