Virgin River’s Jack Sheridan actor Martin Henderson made his return to social media following his positive Covid-19 diagnosis earlier this year
Virgin River star Martin Henderson returned to social media this week with a health update for his fans following his positive Covid-19 diagnosis earlier this year.
The 47-year-old actor who plays former US marine turned barkeep Jack Sheridan in the Netflix drama shared the sad news that he had caught the virus in May, just days after the romantic series’ season four release date was announced.
WATCH: See the Virgin River cryptic season four teaser trailer
He has been absent from social media ever since, save for a post sharing a new snap from the upcoming episodes. But now, Martin has revealed that he has back to full health. “Fully recovered from COVID – thank you for all the kind messages!!” he wrote alongside a photo that showed him driving a truck through a muddy road.
Fans were overjoyed to read Martin’s update and many took the comment section to share their support and sympathy for his long recovery.
“So happy to hear from you, Martin, and such a relief to know you’re well. Looking forward to Season 4!” one said, while another wrote: “So glad you are fully recovered!” A third added: “Looks like everyone is having a great time, and I’m so glad that you are feeling better!”
It’s believed that the three young kids pictured with Martin in the snap are his girlfriend’s children. Martin is notoriously private when it comes to his love life, so not much is known about his current relationship besides the fact that he is said to be dating a New Zealand-based interior designer. He was previously linked to Mexican model Aisha Mendez, but the two split sometime over the last year.
Season four of Virgin River arrives on Netlfix on 20 July
Martin also revealed that shooting for the show’s fifth season is just days away , adding in the caption: “And now back to having some fun before work on Virgin River Season 5 begins next week.”
Back in May, Martin revealed that he had been forced to celebrate the exciting news of the show’s return to screens in isolation. “Yup, so I have Covid,” he wrote, alongside a photo of himself sporting quite a long beard while in his kitchen. “Not too happy about it but at least I have plenty of time to make some more granola.”
The next chapter in the small-town drama series will arrive on Wednesday 20 July 2022, and be made up of 12-hour-long episodes.
Read more HELLO! US stories here
Like this story? Sign up to our What to Watch newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- Gogglebox star Sandra Martin hits back at claims she was 'axed from panto for drinking', insisting she suffered 'mini panic attack'
- Talking Football: It could be a short spell in the big chair for new Dundee United chairman Mike Martin
- TV legend Timmy Mallett mourns loss of beloved brother as he shares cherished Dundee snap of the duo
- Jim Spence: New Dundee United chairman has to decide whether or not to appease fans who want war
- Bafta red carpet to turn black in support of Time’s Up
- Celebrity deaths 2017 – all the stars who have died this year, from Keith Chegwin to David Cassidy
- Celebrity deaths 2017 – we remember the stars we’ve lost this year, including Sean Hughes, Bruce Forsyth, Hugh Heffner and Liz Dawn
- How did Dolores O'Riordan die? Cranberries star passes away 'suddenly' in London hotel aged 46
- RACING: Scott Wilson's race-by-race guide to the Cheltenham Festival
- Nostalgia: Graham Taylor tells of dash to hospital in December 1998
- What is James Arthur’s net worth, when was the Rita Ora fling, when did he win X Factor and what are his biggest songs?
- What is James Arthur’s net worth, when was his fling with Rita Ora, when did he win X Factor and what are his biggest songs?
- What is James Arthur’s net worth, when was his fling with Rita Ora, when did he win the X Factor and what are his biggest songs?
- What is James Arthur’s net worth, when was his fling with Rita Ora, when did he win X Factor and what are his most successful songs?
- Suffolk Food Hall talk: What every woman needs to know about the menopause
- Remembering 102 famous faces we've said goodbye to in 2017
- Ten talking-points that defined the 2018 Cheltenham Festival
- Review of the year part 2: Bright ideas, proud moments, heroic deeds
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon including David Cassidy and Rodney Bewes
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon including Keith Chegwin and David Cassidy
Virgin River star Martin Henderson flooded with support from fans after sharing health update have 853 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.