Jakarta ● Mon, August 15 2022
While global media, politicians and analysts have pitched in on the significance of United States House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi's visit to Taiwan, ordinary life continued for most Taiwanese people, albeit with a heightened sense of awareness.
Emily Y. Wu had a "very beautiful, lovely Sunday" and a "normal week" in Taiwan, even as daily headlines reported on escalating tension in the Taiwan Strait for the two weeks following United States House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's visit to the island territory on Aug. 2 to 3.
Wu, the 38-year-old CEO and cofounder of Taiwanese multilingual podcast network Ghost Island Media, said she had dinner with friends, watched a TV miniseries and worked.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- Ten Practical Steps You Can Take To Help YOUR Child Discover His/Her Purpose In Life
- Term Life Insurance Online Quotes Are We Really Safe
- A Primer on Life Insurance for Mothers
- You Must Embrace Life!
- Excess Interest Whole Life - Knowing Its Peculiarities
- How To Pack More Life Into Your Life
- What is Whole Life Insurance? The Whole Life Insurance Explanation
- Qualified Life Settlement - Your Financial Guarantee For Life
- Affordable Term Life Insurance Quotes
- A Life Insurance Primer - Educate Yourself
- The Life Changing Encounter - Samaritan Women and Jesus
- Live a Life of Balance - Now
- Life - Money, Balance - Both
- Lessons for Life Love
- Ctrl-Alt-Delete Your Life
- A Better Work Life Balance For Executives - 7 Sure Fire Ways
- Gratitude Excites Life!
- The Bangkok Corrections Museum - Prison Life in a Thai Jail
- Life's Sons and Daughters
- The Recording of an Entire Life - Gordon Bell and a Dream
Life goes on for most Taiwanese after 'unwise' Pelosi visit have 318 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.