(CNN) The United States seems to have hit a Covid-19 plateau, with more than 40,000 people hospitalized and more than 400 deaths a day consistently over the past month or so.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- INDONESIA – Tired of Yogyakarta? Make a day trip to the Dieng Plateau!
- Kusasenri Plateau
- Airline expert: One move can help you avoid getting bumped
- This is what really happens when lightning strikes an airplane
- Belfast fraud victim: They took £4k from my bank account in a few hours... I never thought it would happen to me
- Someone Great star Gina Rodriguez: I remember praying that one day I would be an actress
- Avengers: Endgame Directors Confirm What Happened To Loki
- Lena Waithe Talks 'Ready Player One' and Reveals She Wants to Make a Mary Tyler Moore Biopic
- Dissecting 'Ready Player One' and Its Biggest Problem
- New Blu-ray Releases: 'Ready Player One', 'In the Mouth of Madness', 'Rampage', 'Breaking In', 'Pyewacket', 'Dark Crimes'
- Did Star Wars Rebels' Finale Steals Rogue One's Thunder?
- Herman Cain Exits Race With Admission That He Did Quote Pokémon That One Time
- Corinna Bechko Q&A on Earth One: Green Lantern and Building a Sci-Fi Epic
- Ready Player One Movie: What We Know So Far
- 'Ready Player One' Forgot to Create Something New
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Writer Spills On The Film’s Production Nightmare
- 'Deadpool 2' Trailer Has One Clear Winner
- Liam Payne reveals son Bear is hanging out with One Direction pal Louis Tomlinson’s son Freddie
- Stan Lee Actually Co-Created One Last Character With His Daughter Before Dying
- Keep dinner effort to minimum with these three simple one-pot pasta dishes
The US is on a Covid plateau, and no one's sure what will happen next have 1102 words, post on edition.cnn.com at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.