(CTN News) _ The launch of Overwatch 2 is just one week away – a day many thought would never come. A lot has changed in the sequel, and Blizzard is open to collaborating with other franchises.
In a recent interview with Game Informer, Overwatch VP Jon Spector discussed how the development team is exploring cross-media events.
There have been a number of really interesting examples of games collaborating with other brands or other games," Spector said. It is no secret that I am a huge anime fan.
Naruto appearing in Fortnite is very cool to me. Despite the fact that I do not play Fortnite , I think that is very cool.
These are things that we are interested in exploring as we look at the Overwatch 2 space.
A key value of ours is to make sure that if and when we do that, it is in a way that feels appropriate for the Overwatch franchise."
Almost all brands have partnered with Fortnite at this point.
There is a franchise from Dragon Ball Z to Indiana Jones in Epic's battle royale. There's no surprise that Blizzard wants to emulate that success.
So we've been focusing more on those collaborations. Spector says. "And less on the ads in our game stuff."
Who knows if this will happen. Just so Edward Elric can blitz Roadhog, I'm hoping for a collaboration with Fullmetal Alchemist.
Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2022, Overwatch 2 enters early access for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
- Aston Villa boss opens up over future of former Bristol City star
- Man Utd managerial target to open talks over new contract
- Hearts boss admits concerns over Djoum and Haring for Edinburgh derby
- NHS bosses back down over Milton Keynes pharmacy
- Aldershot Town boss Gary Waddock opens up over Gas speculation
- Wigan Athletic boss opens up on Leo Da Silva Lopes loan talk
- Portsmouth boss admits fault over Evans role
- Charlie Adam opens up over speculation linking him with Hearts and Rangers
- Hawick pub boss vents anger over blow to expansion bid
- Fears Brits on Universal Credit could have problems answered by ROBOTS in future as Whitehall bosses open talks with AI experts
- German football boss blasts Infantino over lack of transparency
- Nottingham Forest have 'opened talks' over midfielder
- Valentine’s Day 2019 – Fortnite shares the love, Candy Crush chases stars, and love is in the air for World of Warcraft
- Fortnite allows players to merge accounts
- Fortnite sued by ‘Backpack Kid’ who claims the game stole his ‘Flossing’ dance move for its characters
- Crooks ‘using Fortnite to launder stacks of dirty cash’ through cheap V-Bucks
- Mother of ‘Orange Shirt Kid’ sues Epic Games over son’s ‘Orange Justice’ dance that made it into Fortnite
- Fortnite ‘earned more money than any game in history’ in 2018
- Fortnite Live festival blasted as 'scam' by parents
- Motorists can travel over Severn bridges for free as tolls scrapped
Fortnite And Overwatch 2 Bosses Are Open To Cross-Overs have 500 words, post on www.chiangraitimes.com at September 28, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.