After a hiatus from royal life since their controversial exit in early 2020, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex re-lived their former lives for 10 days following the Queen's death, where they attended several royal events and interacted with their distant family members.
But, having returned to their children Archie and Lilibet in California, the Sussexes found themselves moved down in status on the Royal Family website as Charles begins to implement plans to slim down the monarchy.
Addressing the decision to leave Harry and Meghan second and third bottom on the list, royal commentator Neil Sean suggested that the couple are unlikely to consider it as a challenge to their future interactions with the monarch.
"A good source tells me that Harry and Meghan aren't particularly, allegedly, too fussed about being demoted because that will then mean people realign themselves to their own website and look at what they're doing independently with their Archewell foundation,” Neil told viewers of his YouTube channel.
"What they'd much prefer is to keep a low profile in this interim period, particularly with the book that's looming from the Duke of Sussex."
With the Queen's funeral over, attention has turned to the release of Harry's tell-all memoir, which is expected later this year and has reportedly raised fears within the Firm about what details may be included.
Despite the possible fall-out that might result from the autobiography, Neil claimed the Sussexes are still intending to return to the UK for Charles' coronation next summer.
" Meghan Markle has her eye on the bigger catch, and that bigger catch will be possibly now next summer for the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III," the commentator suggested.
"When you think about that, that's going to be a world historic event, going down in the annals of history, as of course the previous coronation did way back in 1953 for Queen Elizabeth II.
To get more royal news stories from Daily Star delivered straight to your inbox sign up to one of our free newsletters here .
"Meghan has already inserted her persona into history, that's all thanks to her attending the funeral of our wonderful late monarch, so why not go for the next one? According to a good source that's exactly what Meghan and Harry truly have their eye on."
"His Majesty the King can't uninvite or not invite his youngest son, it would look rather strange. [So] unless Harry and Meghan do something incredibly catastrophic, it looks like once again Harry and Meghan will be at the very centre of a huge world historical event."
- Should Prince Harry cancel the release of his tell-all memoir?
- Harry and Meghan fear Charles is ‘easing them out’ of Royal Family, says expert
- King Charles sees ‘hope’ in reuniting Meghan and Harry with Royal Family
- Everything you need to know about Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance
- Guide to Harry, Meghan Markle royal wedding on May 19
- Royal wedding 2018: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle marry
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: Can the Royal Wedding Change Centuries of Racism and Classism in Britain?
- Royal wedding: Prince Charles to walk Meghan Markle down aisle
- Harry, Meghan marry in star-studded pageant
- Royal wedding: Prince Charles to walk Meghan Markle down the aisle
- What people noticed about wedding photo of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle that went viral
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Wedding Reception: Priyanka Chopra looks like a princess in an ...
- Ada perayaan "Royal Wedding" Pangeran Harry-Meghan Markle di Jakarta
- Prince Harry, Meghan marry at Windsor Castle
- PETA India's gift for Prince Harry-Meghan wedding
- Royal wedding: Prince Charles to step in as dad for Meghan Markle
- Opinion: Even Harry & Meghan can’t turn royals hip
- Prince Harry, Meghan's first official royal couple event comes 3 days after the 'I dos'
- How to watch royal wedding: TV, time, livestream for Prince Harry, Meghan Markle
- Video: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle marry at Windsor Castle
- Royal Wedding: Official photos out; Harry, Meghan look deeply in love
- Televisi AS ikut ramaikan pernikahan Pangeran Harry-Meghan Markle
- 'Harry & Meghan' romance gets the Lifetime TV treatment
Harry and Meghan 'not fussed' about royal demotion with 'eyes' on Charles' coronation have 739 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at September 30, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.