Rod Stewart’s emotional on-stage tribute to the Queen in Vegas
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The Da Ya Think I'm Sexy star has taken to his Instagram to share a montage of photos from his Vegas shows, where he has been performing at the Colosseum at Ceasars Palace. The star proved age is just a number as he rocked the stage in various lavish and characteristically lairy outfits, including one zebra print shirt and another gold shiny blazer.
Sharing with his 1.2 million followers, Rod Stewart captioned the Instagram post: "The weekend is here!
"We're poised to party at Caesar's Colosseum tonight and tomorrow!
"The last two of 2022 and it's going to be a riot!"
Promising the last two shows were going to "be a riot", many of Rod's fans sang their praises for the star in the comments section.
Rod Stewart performed his last two shows in Las Vegas (Image: GETTY/INSTAGRAM)
In a saucy reply, user @sharoney7 commented: "Sexy as Hell!"
Whereas another added: "Go Rod. Been listening to your greatest hits double album today."
Complimenting the star on his remarkable abilities despite his age, a third user @thomascph1 said: "No one else than you could pull this off at 77."
Gaining more than 15,000 likes for his post, it is clear fans in America and Las Vegas are willing Rod to return soon.
His wife and former model Penny Lancaster, 51, also shared a post celebrating the end of a successful series of shows in the US.
Posting similar images of her husband to her 160,000 followers, Penny wrote in the caption: "Last show in Vegas tomorrow night (until UK dates in Nov)."
Starting in Dublin, Rod will take his concert across the UK, with shows in London, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds, building up to Christmas and into the new year.
Already promoting Rod's upcoming dates across the UK, many in the comments section wrote that they were looking forward to his upcoming gigs.
Rod Stewart performing in New Jersey back in August (Image: GETTY)
One user @avruss1320 commented: "Roll on Glasgow."
And another said: "See you in November in Dublin."
Not only putting on a good show on stage, Rod is generous to his fans off stage too. In another Instagram post, the star shared a memory of him surprising a couple at their wedding back in 2019.
To the shock and wonderment of the guests and the bride and groom, Rod performed at the couple's wedding, what Rod referred to as a "joyful memory".
He added in the caption alongside the photo of him with the unnamed couple: "The joy continues with more surprises onstage at Caesar's Colosseum this week!"
Giving some background information on how he chooses his outlandish outfits for his shows, Rod also shared four throwback pictures of him in a leopard print suit.
Captioning the images he wrote: "Wardrobe inspiration for my three shows At Caesar's Colosseum this week…
"Throwing back to September 1971 with the Faces at the Oval cricket ground."
- Rod Stewart’s wife Penny in sweet embrace with beau’s son Sean
- Rod Stewart ‘replaced’ Tom Jones at Platinum Jubilee after fallout
- Rod Stewart joins wife Penny to pay sweet tribute to rarely seen son
- Rod Stewart ‘devastated’ after family loss hours before Queen dies
- Rod Stewart stuns with unrecognisable throwback pic of young rocker
- 'We love you, bless you and thank you': Rod Stewart and his family 'Clap For Our Carers' in video shared from their Florida bolthole as they go into lockdown amid coronavirus pandemic
- Penny Lancaster, 49, reveals she has to get husband Rod Stewart, 75, DRUNK to eat her cooking as family lockdown in Florida amid coronavirus pandemic
- Rod Stewart, 75, stands out in a bright yellow shirt and vibrant shorts as he enjoys a stroll in Florida amid coronavirus pandemic
- Rod Stewart takes his bike for a spin in Miami while enjoying a break from quarantine as he works on his fitness following knee replacement
- 'I will tear out this poison by its roots': New Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer says SORRY to Jews for 'stain' of anti-Semitism in the party in final swipe at Jeremy Corbyn as he wins leadership vote with 56.2 per cent landslide over rivals
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From "The Daily Show" For The Last Time
- Sir Philip Green: man with a fine attention to retail
- The Best CBS All Access Shows to Binge
- What a difference three years make: Theresa May bids an emotional farewell to No 10 the same way she entered with a wave to the world by Philip's side - plus a final Brexit warning to Boris
- Named after Labour's first leader and rumoured to be the inspiration for Bridget Jones's lover Mark Darcy: Labour's new leader Sir Keir Starmer fought for Remain to the last and hopes to draw a line under Corbyn era
- Boris Johnson vows to test as many people as possible to end lockdown after kit chaos with one MILLION on the way
- Boris to hold his first Cabinet meeting TODAY after only finishing bloodbath reshuffle at midnight as he makes Raab deputy PM and rewards Rees-Mogg and forgives his brother in bid to deliver Brexit
- Brit Awards: 40 years of mayhem from sweary Adele to Geri's Union Jack dress
- TALK OF THE TOWN: Catherine Zeta-Jones waits 20 years to see snaps of wedding to Hollywood royalty Michael Douglas
- Not too Posh to wash! Victoria Beckham and Joan Collins lead the way as celebrities adjust to life without 'the help' during coronavirus crisis
- ‘Picard’ Finale Recap: An Overstuffed Season Ends on a Hopeful Note
- Star Trek: Picard: The 10 Best Moments From Season 1
- Star Trek Fans' Best Reactions to the Picard Finale
- 'THEY should pay!' British taxpayers' fury as £20m bill for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's security falls entirely on UK after Canada refuses to pay it after Megxit
- BB King at 87: the last of the great bluesmen
Sir Rod Stewart bids farewell before 'last shows' in US as he vows 'going to be a riot' have 1212 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 1, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.