The latest series of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! has been hit with more than 3,700 Ofcom complaints.
Millions of ITV fans tuned in to watch Jill Scott be crowned the winner of the reality show over the weekend.
However, angry viewers have taken to the broadcasting watchdog throughout the series to complain about other aspects of the programme.
Ofcom reports reveal that they received 339 complaints from Tuesday, November 22 to Monday, November 28.
Adding this to the previous the reports, equals to a grand total of 3,727.
The complaints listed under various in the report relate to the inclusion of Matt Hancock in the series, the total number of complaints is 1,890.
Other issues in this week's report are related to the welfare of the animals used during Matt Hancock’s helmet trial on November 27.
Upset fans also got in touch with Ofcom to complain about various concerns including the dingo dollars questions and the ‘grot yoga’ challenge.
Previous weeks saw fans complain over Matt entering the jungle, and then the other campmates’ behaviour towards him, with some labelling it “bullying”.
The 2022 series of I’m A Celebrity was won by England Lioness Jill, with Hollyoaks actor Owen Warner in second place.
Winner Jill, 35, proved there was no real contest as she recieved nearly 57.7% of the votes, while Owen scored 42.3%.
During the first round of voting, Matt, 44, took home a paltry 21.72%, while Owen had 31% and Jill had 47.3%.
Since being crowned the champ, Jill, the show’s first LGBTQ+ winner, described being on the show as “incredible” and said: “It really was tough at times, but I think that cyclone challenge, it was like being a young kid again on a massive inflatable.
The retired footballer added: “I just think I threw myself at everything and just tried to make the most of an incredible experience.”
Owen has also opened up about his toughest moment in the jungle.
He said: ” It was amazing in there, but it was very, very, hard.
“I went into it with the mentality that I was going to breeze it. I thought, I’m an athletic geezer, I can do the challenges, I didn’t think about the food that much, and I didn’t think about the missing the family aspect.
“I live in Liverpool and my family is in Leicester, so I thought that’s easy, I go two weeks without going home, I’ll be able to survive that.”
Like what you see? Then fill your boots…
There’s MUCH more where that came from! Want all the jaw-dropping stories from the world of showbiz and up to the minute news from TV and soaps?
Well, we’ve got you covered with our showbiz, TV and soaps newsletters – they’ll drop straight into your inbox and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.
We’ll bring you the inside track from telly expert Ed Gleave and soap specialist Sasha Morris. Oh, and your daily fix of Piers, Katie Price, Demi Rose and all your other Daily Star favs.
You can sign up here – you won’t regret it…
“But I’m FaceTiming my mum daily, so you don’t realise how fortunate we are to be able to speak to people constantly, to be able to eat whenever you feel like eating, to be able to occupy time, if we are bored here, I can go somewhere else and have fun.
“To be told you have got to stay in one place, you can only eat a certain amount of food, and you can’t talk to anyone but the people around you, like it hits you.”
I’m A Celebrity: The Coming Out Show airs on ITV1 on Thursday, December 1 at 9.15pm
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here
- Love Island viewers complain to Ofcom about Adam's 'abusive behaviour' to Rosie
- Ofcom rejects Emmerdale murder scene complaints
- Stunning Coronation Street favourite tipped for this year's I'm A Celebrity
- Piers Morgan calls Love Island ‘c**p’ FIVE times live on GMB as he jokingly tells ITV boss ‘come on son, fire me’
- Love Island 2018: The complete beginner's guide as the new series starts on ITV
- Love Island 2018: A beginner's guide to the new series and contestants as it starts on ITV
- Love Island flooded with hundreds of complaints over footage of sobbing Dani
- Simon Cowell looks mortified after BGT comedian's risqué pre-watershed joke
- ‘Love Island’ Boss Addresses Cigarette Ban, Admitting Show Previously ‘Made Smoking Look Glamorous’
- Love Island 2018: From contestants to recoupling, your guide to the new series
- Coronation Street spoilers: Sophie Webster breaks down as she’s told little brother Jack has Sepsis
- Caroline Flack wants Love Island-themed wedding
- I’m very comfortable in my own world: Harshvardhan Kapoor
- Britain's Got Talent forced off air midway through semi-final show due to stormy weather
- Love Island 2018: From contestants to recoupling, a beginner's guide to the new series
- BGT winners: Where are they now?
- Channing Tatum in Piccadilly Circus takeover after surprise appearance on BGT
- Andrew Marr breached BBC editorial guidelines in comment about ‘lots of Palestinian kids being killed’
- Jeremy Vine to replace Matthew Wright on Channel 5's Wright Stuff
- Love Island’s Zara clarifies claims that she ‘makes the laws’
I'm A Celebrity slapped with over 3,700 Ofcom complaints from angry ITV viewers have 939 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at November 30, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.