Kyiv ● Thu, November 24 2022
Ukraine’s Russian-annexed Crimean peninsula was targeted by a drone attack on Tuesday, Kremlin-installed authorities said, adding that Moscow’s forces there were “on alert”.
The strike came as Kyiv claimed another territorial victory and just days after Moscow said it was strengthening its position on the Crimean peninsula.
“There is an attack with drones,” the governor of the Sevastopol administrative region in Crimea, Mikhail Razvozhayev, said on Telegram.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- Russian forces double down on their attacks in Kharkiv, as Ukrainian reinforcements arrive in Sievierodonetsk
- Lone kamikaze drone sparks devastating explosion as Ukraine targets Russian oil refinery
- Ukrainian hero drone pilot humiliates Putin – 'depriving Russians of means to attack’
- Kurdish PKK Militants Step Up Improvised Drone Bomb Attacks In Turkey
- How Drones Are Making Ukrainian Artillery Lethally Accurate
- Russia steps up pace of missile attacks on residential targets
- Devastated cat owner has to have her pet put down after dog walker 'threw it over a fence' with such force that its bladder burst
- Ukraine: Russia ramps up Luhansk attacks — as it happened
- Ukraine LIVE: Putin humiliated as forces retreat from Finnish border as NATO threat erupts
- Drone strike suspected in Russian oil refinery fire near Ukraine border
- Russia on high nuke alert as Putin launches 'round-the-clock' monitoring at new facility
- Ukraine urged to destroy Russia's bridge to Crimea by NATO commander - 'Legitimate target'
- Moscow claims control over Luhansk region as missiles hit border towns
- Putin Should Be Very Worried About Ukraine’s New Kamikaze Drone
- Moscow tightens economic grip on southern Ukraine
- Russia launches fresh rocket attacks on Kyiv for first time in three weeks
- U.S. attacks that killed "hundreds" of Russians and Syrians detailed in new report
- Russia shoots down drone amid unrest after Syria-Turkey tensions turn deadly
- Russia 'much weaker than you think' as 'next 3 months' critical to end war 'Moscow afraid'
- RAF left embarrassed as ‘futuristic and ambitious’ drone squadron has no aircraft
Moscow forces on alert after Crimea hit by ‘drone attack’ have 365 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.