Suga of BTS. Image from Big Hit Music
Suga of BTS amassed 400 million views on YouTube with the music video for his solo work "Daechwita," according to label Big Hit Music on Monday.
The video came out in May 2020 and reached the milestone on Sunday.
"Daechwita" fronted the artist's second solo mixtape "D-2," sampling a traditional Korean marching tune of the same name.
The song hit the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 76 and the mixtape on listed on the Billboard 200 at No. 11, entering both charts simultaneously for the first time as a solo K-pop musician. The No. 11 spot was the highest rank for a K-pop solo act at the time.
In the meantime, he announced via Twitter last week that he will launch a talk show — titled "Suchwita"– on YouTube on Dec. 5.
BTS' Suga to launch his own talk show 'Suchwita'
- Cluster of 295 Chrome extensions caught hijacking Google and Bing search results
- Better Concert Livestreams Are Coming. But You’ll Have to Pay for Them
- Bangtan Boys Launches Cartoon Avatars
- The 2020 MTV VMAs will remain in New York City but will be held outside at several locations 'with limited or no audience' due to COVID-19
- Best LMG in Warzone [Season 5]: a guide to LMGs in Call Of Duty: Warzone
- ‘Mulan’ Madness: With A Potential Disney+ Windfall, Will Studio Still Need Movie Theaters?
- One Direction Re-Enters Social 50 Chart After Celebrating 10th Anniversary
BTS’ Suga reaches 400M views with ‘Daechwita’ video have 252 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at December 6, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.