Mark Wahlberg ‘s 30,500-square-foot megamansion in Beverly Hills, CA , has returned to the market with a fresh $79,500,000 price tag.
The Richard Landry –designed home initially went up for sale in April for the eye-watering price of $87,500,000. Now, Compass’ celebrity real estate agent Carl Gambino has joined the sales team and the price has been reduced by $8 million.
The lavish European-style manor on 6.14 acres is located in the gated community of North Beverly Park. It features an amazing 12 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms.
Luxe details of the custom-built home include a jaw-dropping foyer with double staircases ( beautifully designed for Christmas ), a two-story paneled library, wine cellar with a tasting room, cigar cellar, home theater , basketball court , five-hole golf course, driving range, tennis court, and skate park.
An enormous primary suite boasts a sitting area, fireplace, and French doors.
The megamansion features the legendary home gym where Wahlberg famously started the 4AM Club .
If Wahlberg gets an offer near his asking price, it would be one of the five most expensive home sales in Southern California this year. The sale would also exceed Adele ‘s recent purchase of Sylvester Stallone ‘s mansion for $58 million.
Wahlberg and his wife, Rhea Durham , bought the property in 2009 for a modest $8,250,000.
Potential buyers should note the homeowners association fee is $3,000 a month, which is likely to be a trifling concern for a buyer with the means to purchase this megamansion.
The post Mark Wahlberg Slices Price on Beverly Hills Megamansion to $79.5M appeared first on Real Estate News & Insights | realtor.com® .
ADT, Frontpoint, Vivint, and Simplisafe are all offering great Black Friday home security deals.
The best home security systems offer motion detectors, doorbell cameras, entry sensors, smart…
With professional installation, high-quality cameras, and 24/7 professional monitoring, Vivint…
ADT home security is a great options if you're looking for a dependable yet modern smart home…
- Mark Wahlberg surprises wife Rhea Durham on 10th anniversary
- Tech IPOs haven’t made a mark on SF housing — yet
- Senior PGA 2019 Day 2: Your guide to Friday's round at Oak Hill
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, April 19-26
- Past Best in the West from 1977-2007
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, May 10-17
- TV tonight: ‘Survivor’ crowns a winner; who will it be?
- NBA free agent tracker: Durant, Irving likely Brooklyn bound
- 2019 Teen Choice Awards: Winners list, photos
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, June 7-14
- 425 brave the rain to run 28th annual Salmon Run
- Tesla shares helped by leaked Elon Musk email about deliveries
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, June 21-28
- Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, July 12-19
- Vintage SoCal
- National Concert Week: Here’s how to get $20 tickets to the big shows
- Newsletter: Today: When a home means abandoning your past
- Six mind-blowing facts about the Bay Area’s — and the nation’s — most expensive ZIP code
- POLITICO Playbook: Kudlow on tariffs: Both sides will suffer
- Wisconsin 1933 dairy farmer strikes ended in a farmer's death
Mark Wahlberg Slices Price on Beverly Hills Megamansion to $79.5M have 556 words, post on www.sfgate.com at December 5, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.