STRICTLY Come Dancing star Kym Marsh broke down in tears and as she said an emotional farewell to the show.
The former Corrie star opened up on being axed before semi-finals.
She paid a special tribute to her dance partner Graziano who had become like ‘family’.
She said: “He was so good in the dance-off, the best partner to have. “He kept telling me to ‘focus, focus’ because I tend to zone out.
“I said ‘well if this is our last dance, we’ve got to go out with a bang.’ ”
Graz was also in tears and Kym his ‘best friend.’
The dancer, who has become a hit with fans, said this was his ‘best series yet.’
Meanwhile Strictly Come Dancing fans all said the same thing after Shirley Ballas sent Kym home.
Most read in TV
The soap star – who plays Michelle Connor in Coronation Street – was the latest celebrity to be booted off this year’s series of the BBC dance show.
On Saturday evening Kym, 43, and dance partner Graziano di Prima were sent home after a dance-off with Molly Rainford and Carlos Gu.
CBBC star Molly performed a Charleston to Hot Honey Rag from the musical Chicago, while Kym performed a Cha Cha to Fame from the musical Fame.
Fans of the show have taken to Twitter to praise the outcome.
One said: “I cannot believe that Shirley has just made the right decision. It's only took her eleven weeks…”
- Strictly Come Dancing’s Kym Marsh back in training after testing positive for Covid
- Strictly Come Dancing’s Kym Marsh forced to pull out of show over illness
- Strictly Come Dancing in schedule shake-up as Sunday show axed next week
- Strictly Come Dancing stars address Kym Marsh absence: 'So much love'
- Inside Strictly Come Dancing stars' wild festive night out weeks before final
- Strictly Come Dancing star details 'intense' element to series 'It's the scariest thing!'
- Strictly Come Dancing star takes a swipe at Craig Revel Horwood after shock low score
- Kym Marsh in tears as she makes mistake in Strictly routine to late son: 'I'm sorry'
- Strictly's Kym Marsh in tears over dance blunder during emotional tribute to late son
- Strictly Come Dancing set for a TV schedule shake-up as show is axed next Sunday to make way for the Qatar World Cup 2022
- Strictly Come Dancing: Kym Marsh dealt crushing blow hours before show
- Strictly Come Dancing bosses scramble as COVID-19 outbreak sweeps through BBC crew
- Strictly fans fume as Kym Marsh gets 'free pass' after pulling out due to illness
- Strictly Come Dancing’s Helen Skelton teases testing out ‘extreme’ moves for Musicals Week: ‘I had my leg in someone’s bum cheek!’
- Strictly Come Dancing's Will Mellor chokes back tears after dancing an emotional Waltz to his late father Bill's favourite song
- Strictly Come Dancing fans slam ‘bonkers’ decision as spoiler reveals who gets sent home tonight
- Why is Strictly Come Dancing on Friday this week?
- Katya Jones spotted in tears in the Strictly Come Dancing audience
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022: Ellie Taylor dealt devastating blow hours before live show
- Shirley Ballas' appearance leaves Strictly Come Dancing viewers distracted
Strictly Come Dancing star Kym Marsh breaks down in tears and sobs as she opens up on being axed before semi-finals have 628 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 5, 2022. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.