Jet2 has added additional routes to Turkey this spring (Image: Getty)
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The additional Jet2 services will fly to Antalya and Dalaman, two of Turkey's leading destinations. The new services mean that Jet2 will operate up to 186 weekly flights to Turkey from 10 bases.
- Belfast International
- Leeds Bradford
- London Stansted
READ MORE: Simon Calder explains how to get 'best deal'
Fancy an early summer break in Fetiyhe? (Image: Getty)
- Additional Monday services to Antalya from Belfast International between March 27 to April 24
- Additional Wednesday services to Antalya from Birmingham from March 29 to April 26
- Additional Tuesday services to Antalya from Edinburgh from March 28 to April 25
- Additional Monday services to Antalya from Glasgow from March 27 to April 24 and additional Tuesday services to Dalaman from April 4 to April 25, plus extra Wednesday services to Dalaman between May 24 and June 14
- Additional Monday services to Antalya from Leeds Bradford from April 10 to April 24, with extra Wednesday services from May 5 to May 24. Extra Tuesday services will also operate to Dalaman from the airport between May 16 and May 23
- Additional Thursday services to Antalya from April 6 to May 18 and extra Dalaman services between May 2 and May 23 from Stansted
- Additional Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday services to Antalya from Manchester from March 31 to May 24
Steve Heapy, chief executive, said: "Just weeks after being recognised as a Which? Recommended Provider, we are delighted to be announcing even more award-winning flights and holidays to Turkey for customers and independent travel agents to choose from.
"As the UK's leading airline and tour operator to Turkey, we are experiencing strong demand from customers looking to enjoy some early Turkish sun and take advantage of the fantastic value the destination offers.
"As always, we have been quick to respond by adding extra capacity to Antalya and Dalaman from seven of our UK bases."
Turkey is one of the UK's most popular destinations and a fantastic choice for spring due to the hot weather.
Turkey is one of the UK’s leading holiday destinations (Image: Getty)
A gorgeous city on the Mediterranean, Antalya is known as the 'Turquoise Coast' for its blue waters.
The city has stunning beaches with plenty of watersports on offer for families from banana boating to kayaking.
Antalya also has some incredible ancient sites, including Hardian's Gate built in 130 AD to honour a visit from the Roman Empire.
The city is also Turkey's golfing capital and has a huge range of courses to take a swing at.
How hot is Turkey? (Image: Express)
Located on Turkey's southwestern coast, Dalaman is usually the gateway to a holiday in Marmaris or Fethiye.
Marmaris is a gorgeous resort town with a busy pebble beach and plenty of lively nightlife, much of which is open-air.
The town is one of Turkey's best value destinations and is also popular with diving and sailing fans.
Fethiye is another of Turkey's cheaper hotspots and is also home to several rock tombs dating from the 4th century.
- Spain's most popular mini-break destination has 'terrific views'
- Cruise couple 'outraged' about confiscated item
- Best country to raise a family is 'head and shoulders' ahead
- New MacBook Pro M2 excels but don’t discount this cheaper Apple laptop
- Mexico travel warning as tourists in Cancun 'pulled from Ubers’
- Ryanair boosts Portugal flights with seats as low as £19.99 after green list breakthrough
- Jet2 has restarted Turkey holidays and flights and you can already book for half term
- Coronavirus: Some Of These 24 European Countries Have Closed Their Borders To Tourists
- ‘Nothing beats overseas’ British tourists’ confidence soars as travel restrictions lifted
Jet2 announces new flights to Turkey for this summer - full list of routes have 792 words, post on www.express.co.uk at January 27, 2023. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.