The “Spider-Man: Homecoming” star Laura Harrier is giving it another go with her home in Los Angeles , putting it back on the market for $3,349,000. The silver-screen and TV beauty had listed the four-bedroom, three-bath pad last fall for $3.5 million.
The pretty property, with 3,233 square feet of interior space and an airy, Spanish style, is located in the Whitley Heights Historic District. It was recently rehabbed by architectural restorer Mark Haddawy . Here’s a look at the details.
The century-old home was remodeled under the auspices of the Mills Act, legislation that protects historic buildings and incentivizes their restoration. Charming details remain, including wrought-iron railings and a tile fireplace, though modern conveniences also win the day.
Sub-Zero and Lacanche appliances grace the new kitchen, while gorgeous marble has transformed the primary bathroom. The lower level has its own entrance, making the space ideal for a guest suite or home office.
Outside, a lush green screen creates a private retreat with room for seating, alfresco dining, and an outdoor fireplace.
With beautiful Hollywood views from the south-facing windows, this lovely historic property is sure to be snapped up fast.
Harrier, who began her career as a model, has appeared on the soap opera “One Life to Live,” the Netflix limited series “Hollywood,” as well as in other movies, including “BlacKkKlansman.”
Randy White contributed to this report.
The post Laura Harrier From ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Relists L.A. Home for $3.3M appeared first on Real Estate News & Insights | realtor.com® .
ADT, Frontpoint, Vivint, and Simplisafe are all offering great Black Friday home security deals.
The best home security systems offer motion detectors, doorbell cameras, entry sensors, smart…
If you want to barely lift a finger for your smart home security system, Vivint could be a great…
ADT home security is a great options if you're looking for a dependable yet modern smart home…
- Willem Dafoe wants to return as Green Goblin in future 'Spider-Man' films
- Battle of the Coronation Street mega-mansions from Alan Halsall’s ‘dream home’ to Brooke Vincent’s chic house
- Dianne Buswell breaks silence on Joe Sugg split rumours after couple put their £1.35million Sussex home up for sale
- Australian actor Peter Hardy - who appeared in Neighbours - revealed as man who tragically drowned at Fremantle beach
- Man Utd have three players fighting for their futures under Erik ten Hag after Fulham win
- Man’s decomposing body found dumped in shopping trolley outside grocery store
- Man who refused to abandon clifftop home forced to flee as it threatens to crumble away
- Man plans to sue police after falsely accused of leading grooming gang by Eleanor Williams
- 'Stop Brexit Man' deletes tweet comparing UK's Rwanda plan to Auschwitz after backlash
- 'Vape' spotted in Alejandro Garnacho's Instagram story before Man Utd ace deletes post
- PA prosecutors seek death penalty against man who allegedly fatally shot police officer, wounded another
- Chicago man faces murder charge after backing over police officer with his car
- Our Obsession With Multiple Timelines Is Ruining the One We’re In
- For Years She Said a Coach Abused Her. Now She Has Named a Legend.
- These standout Houston dog parks really know how to cater to canines
- Football news LIVE: Tottenham have private Conte verdict as Bellingham favourites emerge
- Truth behind the pic of Suella Braverman cackling on top of Rwandan migrant centre
- Mike Krack questions ‘ambiguous’ rule with FIA now set to clarify official wording
- Lewis Hamilton: Red Bull are quicker now with RB19 than Mercedes ever have been
- A Fright Delight: Bone-Chilling House of Horrors in Texas Is the Week's Most Popular Listing
Laura Harrier From 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Relists L.A. Home for $3.3M have 610 words, post on www.sfgate.com at January 28, 2023. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.