Miley Cyrus’ godmother Dolly Parton took to Instagram to shoot down rumours that she follows certain lifestyle practices, sharing the reality of her daily diet
Dolly Parton took to Instagram to slam false claims that are circulating online about her diet.
A post on her page began: “Dolly Parton is not affiliated with, and has not endorsed and is not associated with any keto or CBD gummy product,” before going on to share the daily diet she does follow – and it’s not what we’d expect!
WATCH: Dolly Parton shares peak inside her kitchen
“She’s more the cake, cookie and cornbread type,” the post finished, eliciting excitement from fans. “Didn’t think I could be an even bigger fan but here we are!” one fan wrote about Dolly’s diet, accompanied by cookie emojis.
Another wrote: “We have a few things in common! Love you Dolly,” while a third commented: “Girl after my own heart.”
Dolly Parton took to Instagram to dispel rumours about her lifestyle
Other fans queried who had been speaking untruths about Dolly, asking: “Who is trying to start beef with Dolly?” and: “Who is out here lying on Dolly’s name?!”
SEE: Dolly Parton’s Nashville home with husband Carl is not what you’d expect
Dolly recently shared her love for cornbread, biscuits, and brownies, with a partnership with cake brand Duncan Hines, releasing a collection of cake mixes with her face on the box.
Miley Cyrus’ godmother has always been open about her sweet tooth, partnering with an ice cream brand in 2021, releasing a limited edition Strawberry Pretzel Pie flavour that drove fans wild with excitement.
Dolly Parton loves ice cream
To maintain her iconic figure , Dolly has a special morning routine that keeps her fit and healthy.
READ: Who is Dolly Parton’s husband? Inside the singer’s 56-year marriage to Carl Dean
The 77-year-old country singer follows up her morning coffee with an unusual exercise method, which she has branded “rejoicing exercises”.
At 77, Dolly Parton has an incredible figure
The 9 To 5 hit-maker doesn’t like going to the gym or sweating next to strangers, so instead bounds around her $400,000 Nashville home while shouting and jumping.
Dolly, who is a devout Christian, also manages to incorporate her morning prayers into the flurry of morning activity – and it sounds like it burns a lot of calories.
Dolly Parton’s workout routine
Speaking to WSJ. Magazine for their My Monday Morning series, Dolly explained: “I create my own rejoicing exercises! I grew up in the Pentecostal church where we used to do a lot of shouting and jumping around. I keep my motor running in the mornings when I just shout through the house praising the Lord.
“It gave me an idea to create some easy exercises, and I'm making music to go along with it. Something that even people in wheelchairs or people that are older or sick can do.”
REVEALED: Dolly Parton’s $1million change to her appearance
The country music legend insists she doesn’t do any other form of exercise, although her illustrious singing career no doubt keeps her very active too.
She added: “I thought I could create something joyful, where you were doing something for a reason rather than yourself. But that’s the extent of my exercise. I’m not big on going to the gym… and I’m particular about who I sweat with.”
Subscribe to Hello Happiness, for your ultimate guide on how to be happier.
- The biggest PC gaming controversies of 2016
- Illegal and important: the catch-22 of PC fan games
- What it’s like to manage a gaming community on fire
- The strange, sad anxiety of Jason Rohrer's
- Opinion: The many reasons sold less than expected
- PETA Names 2008's 'Most Animal-Friendly Game'
- The game is the boss: A postmortem
- Steam warns users against gambling site after YouTube stars discovered as owners
- TECH BLOG P2P and P4P: The Tangled Web We Weave
- FIFA 12 Review
- Paladins lead designer talks balance, iterating in beta for the hybrid FPS
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - The Pinnacle of Digital Football?
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Announced, Built Upon Six Key Pillars
- What do you want to know about Watch Dogs? Ask us anything!
- DmC: Devil May Cry Preview
- Review: Saints Row IV Is A Super-Charged, Sandbox Dream
- What League of Legends could learn from the success of WoW: Legion
- Notes and highlights from the MLG Winter Arena StarCraft 2 tournament
- Close encounters with console indie execs, part 2: [email protected]'s Chris Charla
- Konami: PES 2010 “will recreate real football as closely as the current hardware will allow”
Dolly Parton forced to defend controversial diet – fans react have 758 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 2, 2023. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.