It reported revenues of more than VND3.8 trillion in 2022, VND1 trillion higher than the combined revenues of 2020 and 2021 when it incurred losses of VND400 billion.
In the last quarter revenues were up six times year-on-year at VND1.1 trillion, thanks to the recovery in tourism post-pandemic.
Accumulated losses have decreased to VND67.3 billion. Its equity, which had turned negative, is again positive and at some VND128 billion.
The Hanoi Stock Exchange had restricted trading in the Vietravel stock on the UPCoM market to Fridays since September due to the negative equity.
As of June 30 last year, its equity had been a negative VND104 billion.
Late last year Vietravel Holdings sold 1.78 million shares of Vietravel, or a 10.3% stake, to investment fund VinaCapital.
Its Vietravel Airlines began a daily Hanoi-Bangkok service last December and plans to launch HCMC-Bangkok services in early February.
- National Democrats return to deep-red South Carolina district
- Red Sox plan to slash payroll
- Núñez hits 30th homer, Orioles beat Red Sox 4-1
- Why baseball desperately needs the Yankees and Red Sox of the '90s and 2000s to return
- John Farrell interested in returning as MLB manager
- Boston Red Sox injuries: Dustin Pedroia to remain in New York to undergo tests on knee
- Red Sox notebook: Benintendi will never forget his special day
- Porcello earns win in possibly his last start for Red Sox
- Bradley helps Red Sox complete sweep; Nationals fall below .500
- Red Sox show plenty of pop in beating Nationals, 11-4
- Red Sox complete 3-game sweep of Nationals with a 3-0 win
- Revamp the Red Sox? Here are some pointers for the new boss
- Red Sox owners want to slash payroll for next season
- Red Sox owners intend to slash payroll after 2019 failure
- Report: Red Sox' Steve Pearce, 2018 World Series MVP, now contemplating retirement
- Red Sox owners slashing payroll by $37M after disappointing season
- The Gamers Of The Year, 2018
- Year In Review: 2018
- Can Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY) Improve Its Returns?
- LG Sees Lower Profit as Mobile Business Stays in the Red
Vietravel returns to profitability after 2 years in the red have 323 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 2, 2023. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.